Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Solo Traveler Reviews

Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Solo Traveler Reviews about Services and hotel facilities.
Following some experience and Reviews from Solo Travelers about Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai services and hotel facilities:
Shinya K. 
Japan, January 13, 2012
Solo Traveler 
Anyway good and only seven star said the Dubai Government, there will be tourism promotion purposes. Each person probably because there are many good points which is good or the, guess would and should be reputable because is really good in just one night.

Naomi H. 
Japan, September 30, 2012
Solo Traveler 
There did not feel I'm being treated. You'll see why soon. Recommended to the Japanese people do not. Checking bags at the front desk in the morning to the beach. Back 15: Group of Chinese photography is loud. When I went to the reception desk immediately think check-in when and / /. In silence intact and before me and put the luggage counter who leave to you. Sunflower seeds. Sometimes leave even today have told check-in and, and. The room does not carry? Anyway the information was not delivered at all. Conveys the day will also mail in advance. Staff are all so busy. Bytes not used to like everyone. Talk about clean, comfortable (feels like the meeting) have been missing difficult. Spacious room description as I hurry anyway, feeling totally without. So even though no call came a knock at the clothes in Just at a moment!? I'm just opening--. Anyway customer service is less than third-rate. Once on ATV in silence 2 Chinese men on board, sat in the front seat had the Chinese print. "Will I? "At the minute because I'm coming also then I should I wait. Why carpool? Cannot even get off suddenly came from. Celebrities feel at all pears. Anyway great fun at the beach. Fed up with the Chinese group. I'm sure other guests and staff would like to think. And if you put it from the staff side I have the same Oriental person in one bundle. It was such treatment. Indoor swimming pool in Yun I comb are, "over!! "And just go! I was feeling. I smile from my staff and I from the greetings and appreciation and could not claim any in situ. It was sadness than anger. It's cheapest rooms, extra was licking. You expect top notch service you simply go and 2 degrees. Only the doorman and taxi buggy told Japan to know smile was salvation. I want to for one of the staff for the buggy driver's 2.

Yasuhiro Y. 
Japan, November 15, 2012
Solo Traveler 
Is a very good reputation, was pleased with it. Once the Japanese take for granted, like so takes that thing was written quite commonplace service, with a smile, really feels good. And so bright and fun go thorough service, can be a refreshing, really enjoyed it. Staff, room, everything was just perfect
Restaurant Tip: dinner is OK at all come dressed casual lunch and high tea aside. Since I went fast, I think.

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ching C. 
United States of America, June 08, 2012
Solo Traveler 
Exceptional inn, outstanding employees, outstanding amenities, outstanding everything!!! This is how a 7-star inn should be. The cost is definitely not bargain, but you should still stay here for at smallest a evening to experience it. A must try!!! Highly recommended!!!

tombakercruises
Houston, Texas
I was fortunate to spend a evening at this magnificent hotel during my compelled overnight stay from an Emirates air travel to Cairo. It was without doubt-amazing!!! I have had the great fortune to visit and stay at the very finest resorts and inns in the world and I apparently realise why the Burj is still THE BEST.

XplorerMike
Tacoma, Washington
I primarily went to Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai for dinner at the Al Muntaha bistro (27th floor) to try the seven course degustation list (810 dhs). The assortment of the ment pieces was stunning in production and delicious in refined flavour. There was an plenty of delay employees to assist any person for anything