Canon Ef-S 10-22Mm F/3.5-4.5 Usm Lens Review

Dubai Mall post for examples. Many of the photos were made amongst this lens. I bring used the Canon 10-22mm lens amongst the Tesla Motor Roadster for examples of shots amongst the polarizing filter.

UPDATE: On my Canon 50D I bring enabled peripheral illumination correction. It could endure that this characteristic corrects the vignetting.

The zoom make of the Canon 10-22mm lens nicely complements my existing Canon 17-55mm lens. I bring bought the lens to shoot primarily at 10mm. The 22mm halt is useful to shoot reasonably broad shots without the ultra broad distortion. Having 22mm to produce this is nice, it saves me or in addition to thus lens swapping when I desire to produce an ultra broad shot in addition to a normal broad shot. With this inwards demand heed you lot tin role the Canon 10-22mm every mo a variety of ‘walk-around’ lens for cities or architecture.

So, if you lot regard one, become instruct one, read Ken Rockwell’s review of this lens in addition to his article on ultra broad angle lenses in addition to offset taking photos!

 USM Lens is an ultra broad angle lens for the Canon EF Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens Review
Taxi Stand at Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai
Sumber https://mchangsp.blogspot.com