Helicopter Landing On The Burj Al Arab - Video



I got a niggling video photographic television camera for Christmas this twelvemonth in addition to thus forthwith I tin add together to a greater extent than or less of my ain videos to my blog.  I'm a flake wobbly in addition to hopeless at the minute though but deport amongst me in addition to I'm certain I volition improve!

This is my starting fourth dimension endeavor at a video of a helicopter landing on the Burj Al Arab.



Hopefully side past times side fourth dimension I volition live on prepared (we were only walking betwixt Al Qasr in addition to Madinat Souk because I wanted to cinema the golden horses that describe of piece of employment Al Qasr drive). 


I've too taken to a greater extent than or less video of the fireworks at New Year.  We were upward on my friend's roof inward Al Barsha in addition to thus had a peachy sentiment of the Burj Al Arab in addition to non quite in addition to thus peachy views of the Burj Khalifa in addition to Atlantis. 

You tin run into the videos on my postal service virtually New Year Fireworks 2012

Sumber https://dubaidays-dubaidaisy.blogspot.com