Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Hotel Dubai: How To Apply For Household Unit Of Measurement Visa Inwards Uae?

An employee working inwards the UAE has to utilise for residence visa for identify unit of measurement from the GDRFA

I am an Indian having residence visa issued past times my employer inwards Abu Dhabi. My employer has a projection inwards Ajman in addition to assigned me to operate inwards Ajman on this projection for a year. I desire to select my identify unit of measurement to the UAE on a identify unit of measurement visa. I select already obtained a tenancy contract inwards the emirate of Ajman. But my application to sponsor my identify unit of measurement visa was rejected past times the General Directorate of Residency in addition to Foreigners Affairs, Ajman every 2nd my residence visa is from Abu Dhabi. Despite a missive of the alphabet from my employer in addition to my client who is an Ajman regime department, my application for identify unit of measurement residence visa was rejected. I actually don't know what to produce now 
Answer:
Pursuant to your queries, your utilization visa is issued past times the General Directorate of Residency in addition to Foreigners Affairs purpose inwards Abu Dhabi in addition to your file is alongside the Abu Dhabi purpose of the General Directorate of Residency in addition to Foreigners Affairs. Therefore, you lot should utilise in addition to obtain a residence visa for your identify unit of measurement from the Abu Dhabi purpose of the General Directorate of Residency in addition to Foreigners Affairs. You may introduce a tenancy contract of a residential premises you lot select rented inwards Ajman to the Abu Dhabi purpose of the General Directorate of Residency in addition to Foreigners Affairs.
KNOW THE LAW
An employee working inwards the UAE has to utilise for residence visa for identify unit of measurement from the GDRFA purpose of the emirate which issues his/her utilization visa

Sumber https://uaeinformation.blogspot.com/