Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Hotel Dubai: Should Yous Pay For Damages To Rented Apartment Inwards Uae?

Know your legal rights inward the UAE.



I had rented a two-bedroom apartment inward Sharjah for an annual rent of Dh49,000. After 2 years, I submitted the keys to the landlord on June 8, 2017, earlier my contract got over on June 9. After v days, the landlord's representatives checked the apartment in addition to charged me Dh1,800 for broken locks, a poster on the wall in addition to a muddied kitchen. When I went to their office, they asked me for the amount. I asked them if they could cut back the fine, for which they gave me the alternative to construct clean in addition to laid upwards it yesteryear myself. I accepted, made the necessary arrangements in addition to went to their component again. They told me their managing director would banking concern fit the apartment ane time again in addition to telephone telephone me. After non receiving calls from them, I went to their component again, afterwards which I was told that I would last charged Dh900 for the poster on the wall. I had the poster removed, however they insisted that I had to pay Dh300 equally a maintenance charge. I agreed to pay this amount, simply similar a shot they are holler for for twenty days' rent.

I kept negotiating amongst them, simply the 'rent amount' is increasing equally the days become by. They are insisting that I pay the rent inward full. They tell they volition outcome the clearance missive of the alphabet alone afterwards I pay the rent. Now, the municipality volition too fine me in addition to my electricity pecker is too increasing. Please advise.

Pursuant to your queries, it should last noted the tenant should mitt over the rented premises inward the same status the landlord handed it to the tenant. However, if the apartment is damaged due to reasonable vesture in addition to tear, in addition to hence the tenant is non held responsible. With reference to the contents of your query, nosotros sympathize the damages causes are non due to reasonable vesture in addition to tear. The landlord is holler for you lot to pay for the charges to rectify the damages. You direct maintain rectified damages inward the premises equally good equally paid Dh300. We assume that in that place is documentary bear witness related to payments made to the landlord in addition to further, nosotros assume that you lot served reasonable abide by to the landlord regarding vacating the premises equally per the tenancy contract. Therefore, if you lot direct maintain fulfilled all your obligations equally a tenant to the landlord in addition to the same are mentioned inward writing, in addition to hence you lot may approach the 'Rent Committee' at the Sharjah Municipality in addition to file a complaint against the landlord for short town of this matter.

KNOW THE LAW

If you lot direct maintain fulfilled all your obligations equally a tenant to the landlord in addition to the same are mentioned inward writing, in addition to hence you lot may approach the 'Rent Committee' at the Sharjah Municipality in addition to file a complaint against the landlord for short town of this matter.

Ashish Mehta is the founder in addition to Managing Partner of Ashish Mehta & Associates. He is qualified to exercise police delineate inward Dubai, the United Kingdom, Singapore in addition to India. Full details of his job solid on: www.amalawyers.com.

Readers may electronic mail their questions to: news@khaleejtimes.com or ship them to Legal View, Khaleej Times, PO Box 11243, Dubai.

Sumber https://uaeinformation.blogspot.com/